[SR-Users] Kamailio CDR logging to RADIUS

Owen Lynch owen.lynch at paragon.co.nz
Tue Nov 6 23:53:59 CET 2012

I've made some progress. It seems that dlg_manage() is required in the
route script. Now I have CDR in syslog:

 NOTICE: acc [acc_cdr.c:192]: st=1352240307.196; et=1352240319.116; d=11.920

but not as a RADIUS record. Looking at the code I can only see syslog
support for CDR in the acc module, is this the case?
In the acc module I see a conditional build flag RAD_ACC but I think this
would give the same functionality as the acc_radius module, which is radius
transaction logging only. I have the acc-radius module loaded.

So, my question remains - how to get CDR entry into radius?

Thanks,
Owen