[SR-Users] Kamailio sending re invite to the next proxy

Maurice Vistan mvistan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:02:56 CET 2012

Hi All,

I am using kamailio as dispatcher and set up kamailio just to send 200 okay
back for the method register, I would like check if its normal for the
kamailio send another invite on the next proxy listed on my dispatcher.lst
after the first proxy process the invite and auth.  Below is how the call
is being process.

    user               kamailio   1proxy       2proxy    user2
invite  |---------->    |
 100    | <----------   |
then process

Is there any I can limit this? or it is realy the behavior?

Thanks a lot!
Maurice