[SR-Users] Kamailio WebSocket support

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Nov 2 09:26:07 CET 2012

3.3 is the latest stable release branch and was created before the WebSocket work was started - only fixes will go into this branch now.  New features go into Git master and will be available in the next major release.

The next major release should be 3.4.  I think I read somewhere that this should be due early 2013.

Regards,

Peter