[SR-Users] Kamailio and sylkserver integration

Vijay Thakur vijay.thakur at loopmethods.com
Thu Nov 1 13:37:26 CET 2012

Thanks for your reply. Will you please explain that how can i forward calls from kamailio to sylkserver.

Regards,

VJ++

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:26:50 +0100
From: "Olle E. Johansson"<oej at edvina.net>
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Kamailio and sylkserver integration
To: "SIP Router - Kamailio \(OpenSER\) and SIP Express Router \(SER\)

31 okt 2012 kl. 06:49 skrev Vijay Thakur<vijay.thakur at loopmethods.com>:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Is there any one in the list who have set up (integrated) Kamailio with sylkserver for conference. There is very less available information on the internet on this topic. All the required changes are made in sylkserver config files.
> Kindly advise for required changes in Kamailio.

As far as I understand, Sylkserver is just a SIP server. Forward calls from kamailio to sylkserver using any of the forwarding commands.

/O

* Olle E. Johansson -oej at edvina.net
* Kamailio & SIP Masterclass Miami FL December 2012
*http://edvina.net/training/