[SR-Users] Max registered users

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Wed May 30 16:29:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

just curious, why do you want to do this, cluster/distributed registrations?

One solution which immediately comes to my mind: just query the
db(location table) for the number of registrations, and compare the
results to a value defined in your opensips script.
If the number of registrations (entries in table) is >=  your defined
value then don`t save the registration / don`t call  save().

Best Regards

Max M.