[SR-Users] xhttp README

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:04:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

the file xhttp.txt.html should not be kept in the git repository,
probably was added by mistake, you can remove it when adding regenerated
readme (it is the html version, which is kept on the server for browsing
online -- it can be generated if someone wants it locally).

It is fine to have two ToCs at the top -- it is one for the whole readme
and one for each of the root sections, but if there is only one, it may
look the same, although there should be some differences.