[SR-Users] Using Sip-Router Logging & Register Problem Problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:32:18 CEST 2012

Hello,

I could not spot if you checked for presence of a firewall. If you don't
get any log message from kamailio, it is very likely the sip traffic is
blocked -- be aware that packet sniffers grab them from the network
before local firewall rules.

You can also set log_stderror=yes and the log messages should be printed
to the terminal, in this way you don't care if syslog is configured or
not properly, just o be sure there are log messages. Then you can get
back to syslog.