[SR-Users] Using Sip-Router Logging & Register Problem Problem

Faisal Yousuf faisal.yousuf at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:52:43 CEST 2012

While I didnt  restarted my syslog (as the config were there from before) -
but I did check after restarting syslog
regarding using xlog - I have 3 xlog messages in my route logic around
Registration

# handle registrations
xlog("L_WARN","Code before Registrar");
route(REGISTRAR);
xlog("L_WARN","Code after Registrar");

I also have a log message at the start of the route
xlog("L_WARN","Begin Routing");

regarding the hyphen I checked removing the hyphen but based on my
understanding from the link regarding enabling logging the hyphen enables
asynchronous logging

Anyhow even after all these I still dont see any logs.

Regards,
Faisal