[SR-Users] Kamailio Unexpectedly Terminating

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:15:03 CEST 2012

Hello,

is this with use_domain parameter set?

Also, from the backtrace, the condition is not

104                     if (realm_prefix.len>0 && realm_prefix.len<puri.host.len &&

but

104                     if (realm_prefix.len && realm_prefix.len<puri.host.len &&

It looks it is without the last recommendation I made - now I pushed the
change also in master branch.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu