[SR-Users] PUA_RegInfo patch

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue May 22 13:56:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

i'll look at it - but first next week (the rest of this blocked by LinuxTag).

Kind regards & thanks,
Carsten

2012/5/22 Gnaneshwar Gatla <GGatla at intouchhealth.com>:
> Hey,
>
> I have fixed the incorrect uri’s being generated by this module while
> publishing user location. This patch also includes some more user record
> data to the xml during publish.
>
> I’m not sure if I have followed the naming convention right. Please find the
> patch file attached.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gnaneshwar Gatla | InTouch Health | Software Developer
>
> 6330 Hollister Ave. Goleta CA, 93117 | P: 805.562.8686 ext: 199

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Mobile +49 179 2021244
Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/

--
Meet ng-voice at LinuxTag 2012 in Berlin - May 23rd - 26th, 2012. Save the
date!