[SR-Users] Free Tickets for LinuxTag 2012

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue May 22 11:21:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

we've got some free tickets for LinuxTag 2012, we want to share.
If you like to receive one, just send me a short reply.
They are given away on a first come, first served basis.

Meet us at Hall 7.2b, Booth 278!

So long,
Carsten

P.S.: I'll give a presentation about Kamailio, IMS and Rich
Communications on Wednesday, May 23rd, 12:45 - 13:30 (Room Berlin I).

--
Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Mobile +49 179 2021244
Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/

--
Meet ng-voice at LinuxTag 2012 in Berlin - May 23rd - 26th, 2012. Save the
date!