[SR-Users] Priority of targets when using uac_redirect

Stefan Prelle stefan.prelle at qsc.de
Mon May 21 11:10:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am using kamailio 3.2.2 and the uac_redirect module to evaluate the
response from a SIP redirect server.
My problem is, that kamailio does not pick the target with the highest
priority, but the one with the lowest.

In the 302 the kamailio is receiving, there is a contact header like
this:
Contact:<sip:+49xxx at a.a.a.a:5060;user=phone>;q=0.5,<sip:
+49xxx at b.b.b.b:5060;user=phone>;q=0.25.

In my failure_route block I basically use the following commands
   get_redirects("1");
   t_relay();

The call then gets redirected to b.b.b.b whereas I would expect it to go
to a.a.a.a

When I change my script to
   get_redirects("*");
the call is forked to both IPs in parallel (starting with a.a.a.a)

Is this a bug in uac_redirect or am I using it in a wrong way?

Regards,
  Stefan