[SR-Users] Presence dialoginfo expiry

Tais Plougmann Hansen taisph+sr-users at osd.dk
Fri May 18 16:34:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have presence/pua_dialoginfo set up and working well with 3.2.3. The only
problem I'm facing right now is dialog event expiry from presentity. If
there's no call activity for a while, the dialog event will expire and
should a client reboot after this, they'll start up with unknown state in
BLF subscriptions. I.e. question marks in the display on Aastra phones and
will stay that way until there's new call activity.

Is there a way to keep dialog events fresh even without call activity?

I've tried setting override_lifetime very high (604800) but the events
still managed to get removed after an hour or so.

--
Tais Plougmann Hansen
OSD Consulting ApS