[SR-Users] sdpops command not working

Grégoire Vandendeurpel g.vandendeurpel at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:17:56 CEST 2012

Hello again,

I have a new question for you:

In my final project, I have to simulate the public and private network ,
that's why I use 2 different subnet !

On my servers machine I have kamailio 3.2.3 in realtime with Asterisk !

The subnet of asterisk and kamailio is 192.168.1.9 255.255.255.0 , and I
created an other virtual interface eth0:1 in 172.16.0.10 .

My puprose is that kamailio use nat and rtpproxy which will be on
172.16.0.10!! My issue is that when I create a new virtual interface,
directly Kmaailio listen automatically in UDP TLS TCP on this new address.
I don't want this!!

I want Kamailio still listening on 192.168.1.9 in tls udp tcp and has his
socket on 127.0.0.1:22222 and not listening on 172.16.0.10!! It has to be
rtpproxy that has to listens on 172.16.0.10!!

So how to stop kamailio listening on 172.16.0.10 and using rtpproxy whith
the right socket ?? I already now how to use rtpproxy but I need to stop
kamailio listening on 172.16.0.10 cause of this, rtpproxy does not mean
anything in this case...

thanks in advance
Best regards

--