[SR-Users] Siremis install fail at last page of web install

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:47:34 CEST 2012

Hello,

Three things you can check in this regard,

1- Verify the permission of the siremis and directories in that level. Per
my experience not just siremis directory but the directories aside it needs
to give ownership and permission in order for sessions to get created etc.

######## Extremly dangerous to leave it like that but just to see if your
things are working you can do this #######
#chown root:root -R /var/www/html/siremis-3.2.0/*
#chmod 755 -R /var/www/html/siremis-3.2.0/*
######## Make sure you decrease the permission OR close http
port publicly before you leave ########

2- Verify that in your /etc/php.ini "fopen" or filing operations is
permitted. Sometimes file operations are restricted by apache as security
measures.
3- Optionally check the status of SElinux as well. SElinux has something to
do with fopen, preventing any file to get created or edited by apache or
web services.

Regards,
Sammy