[SR-Users] sdpops command not working

Reda Aouad reda.aouad at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:12:35 CEST 2012

You can check on domain or IP which you can find in the following pseudo
variables

$rd: RURI domain
$fd: FROM domain
$td: TO domain
$ad: AUTH domain
$si: source IP @ of message

example :

if ($si == "1.2.3.4") {
    sdp_remove_codec ( ... );
}

You can find the complete list of pseudo variables here. Use what you want
to suit your needs.
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/pseudovariables

Reda