[SR-Users] Siremis install fail at last page of web install

Magnus magnus.kelly at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:47:48 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I have an issue with final stage of installing siremis - at the last screen
of the install I get an error in browser of "can't open cmp file to write"

in the httpd log I get two lines " mkdir(): No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/siremis-3.2.0/openbiz/bin/Resource.php on line 408"
and next line of
"fopen(/var/www/html/siremis-3.2.0/siremis/files/cache/metadata/CB3F6C48_log
Service.cmp): failed to open stream"

I have down a chown on the siremis dir to make the web process the owner,
and this allowed me to get to the last page of the install, all shows as
successful expect instead of a login page I get the error.

The server platform is centos if makes any difference.

Thanks
Magnus