[SR-Users] modify connection information field from a 200 OK response

Openser Kamailio kamailioopenser at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:47:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have an issue with this function fix_nated_sdp().
The old address in *connection information* that i wanted to change is in *
IPv4* format, i want replace this one with an *IPv6* address. When i
replace it with an IPv6 address, the* owner address* type (of
owner/creator) and the *connection address* type (of the connection
information) are still IPv4.
How can i turn them into IPv6 ?

Thanks for help!