[SR-Users] Question about dialog module (state 1)

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue May 15 00:25:00 CEST 2012

Hello.

Thanks Daniel for your answer.

Finally we discover the problem why the calls were stalled in state::1, we
do several checks before an INVITE is t_relayed(), this seems to be too
much for certain clients and then they send a INVITE with the same call-id,
this was generating “state::1” dialogs.  We solve this issue by sending a
“100 – Trying” right after the INVITE arrives to the proxy, in this way the
caller don’t send a new INVITE… it worked like a charm.

Now we’re trying to see how we can handle certain situations where
“state::3” dialogs are kept in memory.  This happened with this type of
calls :

Caller                    Proxy                    Callee

INVITE   ----------->

                                 --------INVITE   --->

<-- 100 Trying ----

                               <---- Ringing ------

<---- Ringing ------

                               <---- OK ----------

<---- OK ---------

                               <---- OK ----------

<---- OK ---------

                               <---- OK ----------

<---- OK ---------

And then the call is out into state::3.

Is there a way to detect this behavior and clear the dialog before it turns
to state 3????

Hope someone can help me.

Regards,

Ricardo.-