[SR-Users] [SIREMIS] send MI Commands to multiple kamailio servers

Elena-Ramona Modroiu ramona at asipto.com
Mon May 14 19:45:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

current version of siremis does not support to send MI commands to
multiple kamailio servers. One thing that has to be taken in
consideration is handling the MI replies. One option, they can be
appended one after the other and displayed in the text box of siremis
page, separated by some delimiter with details about the instance that
replied (ip address/port).

If you submit the patch, it will be committed and released with the next
version. In case you plan more consistent contributions, once you have
them developed, I can grant write access to sourceforge.net git
repository for siremis, so you will be able to commit yourself.

Regards,
Ramona