[SR-Users] Kamailio SIP server and Cisco 7971G-GE

KA Veelenturf koen.veelenturf at hva.nl
Wed May 9 17:21:06 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get a new SIP firmware version on our Cisco 7971G-GE. Now the problem is that I don't really know which configuration files have to be included to get everything working.

For now on I have the new SIP firmware and SEP<mac>cnf.xml and the XMLDefault.cnf.xml files.

Does anybody have a template for the .xml files to get a new firmware version working on our Cisco and also to get it work with Kamailio?

With kind regards,
Koen.