[SR-Users] Problem with radius_www_authorize

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed May 9 00:26:24 CEST 2012

Hello.

We have detected a behavior not specified in the docs.  I ask for support
to solve this issue.

We are using a Radius system to authorize our clients, so, for REGISTER we
use the command

radius_www_authorize(“mydomain.com”)

According to the documentation the possible answers are :

Negative result codes may be interpreted as follows:

-7 (internal error) - some internal error occurred (see syslog);

-6 (nonce reused) - nonce is used more than once;

-5 (no credentials) - credentials were not found in request;

-4 (stale nonce) - stale nonce;

-3 (authorization failed) - RADIUS responded with Access Reject which may
be, for example, due to user not found or wrong password;

-1 (error) - some error occured during authorization (see syslog);

Despite of this, for BadPassword or UserNotExist from the radius answer the
radius_www_authorize command return  “-2” as a retcode.

So, is the documentation missing something?

Or I’m doing something wrong?

Thanks

Ricardo Martinez.-