[SR-Users] Remove_hf doesn't work

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:41:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

do you use any other function that updates the address in contact header?

If you load debugger module, enable cfgtrace option and send the
execution log messages over here, we can tell if there is another
function that may alter contact header.

One option is to use msg_apply_changes() before and after remove_hf(),
but it is not the optimal way.