[SR-Users] sdpops kamailio ans Siremis

Grégoire Vandendeurpel g.vandendeurpel at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:59:03 CEST 2012

Hello, Thx already for your first explanation.
I'm going to describe more precisaly what is my purpose:

About my final project:

On one physical machine, I use 4 virtual machines, which are : one with
kamailio 3.2.3, asterisk 1.6.13, odbc and Siremis 3.2
An other one is a first client in an other virtual subnet as kamailio..
which reprisents the "public network" !
The two others virtual machines are in the same subnet as Kamailio which
represent the "private network"
( like a company and the public network)
So, everything in the private network works well, with TLS, Siremis and
asterisk, perfect communication!

I still need to make the route between the two subnet but this is easy and
What I need more is to make a filter on SDP media managed by Siremis like:

This is why I need to use the sdpops module of Kamailio, of course.
I need to make the possibilities in Siremis to set things like : this
subnet or this address -> remove this media like application, video , only
audio can be allow !
This is the filter I need to make it work. Of course in Siremis because , I
m simulating calls from public network and into the private network of a
company .
And it as to be user friendly, not spacially for a computer scientist. This
is why, I need to make this simple filter on the media of sdp, and user
friendly in Siremis.

Thank u in advance for your help

Best regards

*Grégoire Vandendeurpel, *