[SR-Users] acc log in two databases

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:03:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

a follow up to let you know that the devel version has a generic
clustering module that allows to write in parallel to many databases:
   * http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/db_cluster.html

I added an example for acc parallel write to two databases:
   *
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/db_cluster.html#id2515192

If you can test and report the results, would be appreciated. There are
a few items in the to-do, like ability to enable/disable connections at
runtime.

As said, it is for devel branch (to be 3.3.0 in a matter of 2-3 months),
backporting to 3.2 should not be that complex, at least if you look only
for write -- perhaps you have to remove some DBv1 API members that were
added lately.

On 3/20/12 11:54 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> indeed it is no such feature embedded in acc module.
>
> On the other hand, acc do database is practically a SQL INSERT query
> done at the moment 200 ok for request is processed. So the same
> functionality can be achieved from config file via sqlops, module that
> can connect to many db servers.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On 3/20/12 4:53 PM, Carsten Bock wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> not at the moment.
>> The best approach would probably be to implement this on database
>> level (e.g. MySQL-replication).
>>
>> Carsten
>>
>> 2012/3/20 Johannes
>> Wagner-Meingassner<Johannes.Wagner-Meingassner at infotech.at>:
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> is it possible configure accounting to log into 2 databases at the
>>> same time?
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> hannes
>>>
>>> modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://user:pw@localhost/ser")
>>> modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://user:pw@10.10.10.10/ser")
>>> modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
>>> modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 3)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/