[SR-Users] Update of wiki write access

Reda Aouad reda.aouad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:28:39 CEST 2012

I had a good experience with it previously. I totally got rid of spams
after installing it.

THOUGH,
One problem I discovered is that a human error (whether intentional or not)
may pass the check.
See the examples attached, which I just tried.
*
1 intentional error in example1
2 in example2
3 in example3
4 (or even 5) in example4
and all passed the check !!

*Try it yourself..

I wonder how efficient will be a spambot that uses an OCR system to scan
the images, and passes the check even if it makes several mistakes. Or even
an OCR which tries to do blind guesses.. But after all, it is surely better
than nothing.

Just my 2¢.

Reda