[SR-Users] siptrace and duplicate_uri - not forwarding the packets

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:03:19 CEST 2012

On 3/7/12 12:13 PM, Mino Haluz wrote:
> Hm, the same settings works on testing 3.2.1. But this is not the
> solution - I have to get it working on 3.2.0...

3.2.1 is same as 3.2.0 but with bug fixes. They work on the same
database structure and configuration file.

You can look at the changes between 3.2.0 and 3.2.1 and backport only
the fixes you want. But again, its duplicate work, you may end up in
exactly 3.2.1.

As general policy, when the nubmer after the last dot is different, it
means a patch release change, where database and config structures are
preserved. Changes in the first two numbers mean major releases, where
there is a different database structure and config file language can be
different (more functions/parameters/modules).

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Mino Haluz <mino.haluz at gmail.com
> <mailto:mino.haluz at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I have siptrace working but when I set duplicate_uri, no packet is
>     sent to the destination. Was there some bug fix or anything I have
>     to set further? There is nothing in syslog, siptrace locally is
>     stored fine.
>
>     modparam("siptrace", "db_url",
>     "mysql://localhost/kamailio")             # Database URL
>     # modparam("siptrace", "traced_user_avp", "$avp(s:traced_user)")
>     modparam("siptrace", "trace_on",        1)
>     modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag",      22)             # Flag is
>     used to mark messages to trace
>     modparam("siptrace", "trace_sl_acks",        0)         # Do not
>     trace ACKs separately. They are traced during normal sip_trace()
>     modparam("siptrace", "duplicate_uri", "sip:IP1:5060")
>
>     kamailio 3.2.0
>
>     Thanks
>
>     Mino

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/