[SR-Users] Kamailio modifying ruri during loose-route - SOLVED

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb.lists at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:18:12 CEST 2012

Another one bites the dust ;).

My problem was strict vs loose routing done by loose_route function.

In order to loop through B2BUA I have defined the loopback interface's
IP as a local alias for simplicity in checking myself in routing
script.
When doing loose_route, the route address was for some reason not
matching my server and due to strict routing the RURI was rewritten
with the weird address in the route header.

Hope my report helps someone in the future.

DanB