[SR-Users] CRLF Error with tcp_crlf_ping

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 10:20:10 CET 2012

Hello,

On 3/23/12 3:15 PM, Jijo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yes it is sending CRLF after the second CRLF from client.
>
> Another thing is, Kamailio would send CRLF even if the second CRLF
> come after few seconds.
>
> I believe we don't have any way to drop it ?

not really, in a stream protocol, such delays can appear due to
congestions in some routers -- the apps just have to keep reading until
a format error, packet is complete or connection is closed. Few seconds
could be very common in between parts of large sip messages.

Are these sequential CRLFs causing problems?