[SR-Users] ITSPA 2012 Award for Open Source VoIP Projects

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:33:37 CET 2012

Hello,

ITSPA UK has unveiled the winners of its 4th annual Awards, an event
designed to celebrate innovation and best practice in the VoIP industry:

   * http://www.itspaawards.org.uk/

Open Source VoIP Projects won a special category this year, Members'
Pick, for providing a real value to VoIP Industry.

I had the chance to attend the event in London and I have been selected
to pick up the award. I made a news on kamailio.org website with more
details:

   *
http://www.kamailio.org/w/2012/03/itspa-awards-2012-open-source-voip-projects/

As you would expect, a complete voip platform usually involves several
open source projects, for components such as load balancers, registrar,
proxy or media servers, thus the decision of ITSPA for awarding to the
group.

I am reiterating the thanks to everyone in the community, developers or
users, for their dedication in improving the project. This time extended
credits to our British community, very active in both development and
usage, for their support in this awards ceremony and overall advertising
on the UK markets.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/