[SR-Users] CRLF Error with tcp_crlf_ping

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:34:55 CET 2012

Hello,

is kamailio sending crlf after the second crlf from the client?

There is no notion of a packet in a stream connection, even a sip packet
can be send char by char and the server has to assemble it by keep
reading in a local buffer until all is retrieved.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany