[SR-Users] Kamailio NP module

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Mar 21 08:31:56 CET 2012

Hi Ahmed,

you don't get faster answers by sending your message twice. It only
annoys people.
Maybe you could be a little more precise? You say, Kamailio was
starting with an Error. Maybe you could share the error-message with
us (either from the logfile or from the commandline, wherever you did
see the error). The module works, i've tested that, so it is not a
problem of the module itself.

You find the PDB-Server here: utils/pdbt/
In the "docs" folder of that directory you find some information about
the data-format etc.

Carsten

2012/3/20 Ahmed <Tymoty at seznam.cz>:
> Hi, I try to run this module, but unsuccesfully.
> Can you give me some advices?
> How I can start the pdb_server? I compile and install it, but don´t know
> how get it run. I must add loadmodule="pdb.so" in kamailio.cfg file? When
> I did it, kamailio didnt start. Starting end with error. I think that
> there missing bracket :
>
> # query external service for routing information
>  if (!pdb_query("$rU", "$avp(i:82)"))
>  $avp(i:82) = 0; # default routing
>  }
>  cr_route("$avp(i:82)", "$rd", "$rU", "$rU", "call_id");
>
> Thank you for your answer.
> Have a nice day.

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Mobile +49 179 2021244
Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/