[SR-Users] LCR

Jeff Russell jrussell at advanis.net
Tue Mar 20 16:12:20 CET 2012

Details...

We have a table with about 145,000 NPA/NXX's with differing rates and carriers, I would like to use the LCR module to load this table and rewrite the URI based on the best rate for dialled number and or a default route.  The new 'in memory" LCR module should be efficient enough (we are planning about 35k calls per hour.

Any help or direction much appreciated.

Jeff