[SR-Users] Kamailio Load Testing

Stephen Dodge (Bistech) Special.Projects at bistech.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 12:12:50 CET 2012

Hello,

I am running Kamailio 3.1.5 with a MySQL backend on CentOS.   A connection to MySQL (an off box MySQL cluster) is required for every call,  sqlops is used to determine destinations and acc to record CDR information.

I am planning to load test our server using SIPp to generate calls, I was wondering if anyone has done something similar and could provide advice on what we should monitor on our Kamailio Server.  i.e Server CPU & Memory

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve.

Information in this message, including any attachments, is confidential to the person to whom it is addressed and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the message from your system. Please note that Bistech Group plc, Bistech plc, Bisnet Limited and the sender do not accept any responsibility for viruses. It is your responsibility to check the e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Calls may be monitored and recorded.