[SR-Users] FW: Unsuccessful call using DRouting - Request Timeout

Fatima Chahrour~ Vanrise Technical Support fchahrour at vanrise.com
Mon Mar 19 20:13:01 CET 2012

 Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
So can I say that the script and data in tables are correct?

The .266 is doing nothing, neither ringing nor showing any response, and
this is the issue!
So what might be prohibitting the call ringing? However without the drouting
module calling 6000 (.266 username) passes normaly and gives ringing!

Kind Regards,
F.Chahrour