[SR-Users] Hi Daniel.

graham graham at g-rock.net
Sat Mar 17 03:10:35 CET 2012

I am no Daniel, but here is a stab at it ...

The pseudo variable ³oP² maybe something you can do a quick if/else on?

Taken from http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.5.x :

        Transport protocol of SIP request original URI
       $oP - reference to transport protocol of original R-URI

There is also dP and rP as well.

Hope this helps,

-graham