[SR-Users] Kamailio consumes memory

Martin Tichatschek tichatschek at web.de
Thu Mar 15 11:26:10 CET 2012

Thanks for your suggestions, I finally found my problem.

I used a xml file for the SIPp were no branch parameter was included in
the VIA header (which is not RFC compliant).
With such messages the Kamailio 3.x.x seems to have problems whereas
Kamailio 1.5.0 is doing fine.
I will protect my Kamailio against such messages.