[SR-Users] [nube] Simple TCP/TLS proxy?

Thu Mar 15 14:20:52 CET 2012

The briding to TLS is not the problem, the problem is the brdiging
itself as it introduces an intermediate hop which has to take care of
NAT traversal and rewriting REGISTER requests to allow proper routing.

There is no receipt to implement this as it also depends on yopur setup
and how your service provider does NAT traversal. There was a recent
thread were I described steps to take.

Thus I suggest to start with a simple UDP-UDP proxy. And once this works
then try TCP/TLS. Further, Kamailio is a low level SIP proxy and
therefore you really need to understand SIP and NAT problems (header
rewriting) to solve such a setup.

regards
Klaus