[SR-Users] kamailio issues??? or ekiga problem??

Vineet Menon mvineetmenon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:24:44 CET 2012

Hi,

I just installed kamailio for my sip testing. I am using it for simple
registrar purposes...
The config file is default file with debugging enabled.

I registered 2 UAs with kamailio, but am not able to call using aor dialing.

I inspected packets with wireshark, which i think is a bit problematic.

my server's at 31.21.33.238, while UAs are at 31.21.33.250 and 31.21.33.236.

I have attached the wireshark file for packets. see packet number.5 and 7.
Why has ekiga put the from field as ip:0.0.0.0.??? Isn't der something
wrong here???

Regards,

Vineet Menon