[SR-Users] XHTTP or XMLRPC modules

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:54:35 CET 2012

Hi,

it worked. i had some kind of error in my config.
a question - can XMLRPC and XHTTP work together on the same config? is
there no collision there?

BR,
Uri
>Hello,
>
>can you get the http request with ngrep and send it here? It will be
>helpful to see it all, not only what kamailio could parse.
>
>Also, if the http request is not sending content length header, set the
>global parameter:
>
>http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/core#tcp_accept_no_cl
>
>Cheers,
>Daniel

wrote:

>* hi,
*>*
*>* i need to start some kind of proccess in my kamailio server (manualy,
not
*>* by timer).
*>* the best way i can think of is to send a HTTP request.
*>*
*>* i can do it with the XMLRPC module, but i get an error because i dont
*>* realy send XML.
*>* i try the XHTTP module. but the event_rout[xhttp_request] does not run.
*>*
*>* i get :
*>* 19(2796) ERROR: <core> [tcp_read.c:965]: ERROR: tcp_read_req: bad
request,
*>* state=7, error=4 buf:
*>* POST / HTTP/1.0