[SR-Users] Proxy Registrations offset port

Reda Aouad reda.aouad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:41:57 CET 2012

Kamailio's default conf is really a good place to start, you just have to
disable the authentication, by commenting the corresponding route.

You can start by looking at a wireshark/tcpdump dump on your PortaOne
server to know where the rtp stream is going, and then troubleshoot
accordingly..

On your PortaOne server, what is the location of registered users? Is it
their IP@, or that of OpenSips server?

Reda