[SR-Users] Rewrite $tU

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 8 11:41:29 CET 2012

On 03/07/2012 08:46 PM, Lucas Alvarez wrote:.
> Something like this:
>
>  if(($rU=~"^(box02)[0-9]{2,15}$")) {
>              $rU = $(rU{s.substr,5,0});
>              $ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@" + $sel(cfg_get.box02.gw_ip)  + ":"
> + $sel(cfg_get.box02.gw_port);
> }

BTW alternatively you can use dialplan the module to hold both regexp to
match and target IP with added benefit of in-database provisioning.

> The problem I'm having is I'm not being able to do blind tranfers. I
> think the cause is the prefix that remains in the TO field. After
> rewriting the TO field nothing change. I would appreciate if someone
> could point me to the right path.

Hmm, the blind transfers should be transparent to the proxy. So the
REFER request should go all the way through box02 to box01 and to the
caller, which should send a new INVITE so the box01 can apply the same
logic of finding out where the subscriber is registered to RURI.

What is the actual call flow that you see after REFER?