[SR-Users] Limiting registrations to known users without auth

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Mar 7 17:24:29 CET 2012

db_text doesn't have sql capabilites (I think it should be mentioned
in the documentation).
Also, it should not crash too (this is a bug that needs to be
addressed - please open a bug and provide a backtrace).

If you don't want to use a "true"db, you can try to use sqlite:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/db_sqlite.html
This should be compatible with sqlops.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas