[SR-Users] Backing up htable to SQL table ...

Krishna Kurapati kkurapat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:28:35 CET 2012

I did little more digging into htable source code. It looks like syncing to
database is happening when the module is being
destroyed.

To see if this is working, I tried to stop Kamailio and looked into the
database. The htable is still empty. Any configuration
changes required to make the process happen?

Thanks
Krish Kura