[SR-Users] Facebook page for Kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:15:58 CET 2012

Hello,

On 3/3/12 2:28 PM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Just to make sure we're in the flow, I've started a Facebook page for Kamailio.
> http://www.facebook.com/kamailio
>
> Feel free to like it if you're a Facebook user. There's also a Google+ page.
>
> If you have news to share, you're welcome to add it on these pages.
thanks for taking time and care for them! I hope to see more and more
people from the community getting involved in promoting the project, on
facebook, ohloh, linkedin, twitter, blogs, google+, conferences or what
so ever channels they like.

We are open to publish news about products or services using Kamailio on
the web site, just send to public mailing lists or contact people from
development team. Also, do not forget anyone offering services for
kamailio/ser can get listed on the business directory of the project's
web site:

   * http://www.kamailio.org/w/business-directory/