[SR-Users] Registration Limits

Reda Aouad reda.aouad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:53:21 CET 2012

Thank you all, but I already know the above params / functions. They don't
fulfill my need.
I still need multiple registrations per subscriber, but either one
registration per user agent, or new registrations overwriting earliest ones.

It seems I can't do that using usrloc or registrar modules for that.

Reda