[SR-Users] XMPP module not passing subscribes coming from xmpp side

Pavel Segeč Pavel.Segec at fri.uniza.sk
Fri Mar 2 11:30:50 CET 2012

Hi Dan,

student of mine (Martin) realized that, but it was using Jabberd2 not
opernfire XMPP server, because the Openfire did not register domain from the
XMPP component correctly and did some other strange things.
Here are parts of Martin communication

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.voip.openser.user/31713

palo73