[SR-Users] Building Up a Kamailio Server

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 20:46:19 CET 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am totally new to Kamailio & going to build up Kamailio server as an XMPP server with the following wanted functionalities:

 -Have XMPP client to register to my kamailio server
- The XMPP clients should all be able to see each others presence
- The XMPP clients should be able to IM other XMPP clients
- The registered sip client will be able to just dial any other sip client. No need for any gateway or trunk for now

I have a good previous background with SIP but its my first time to work with XMPP & Kamailio & that's why I am in need of a bit help & assistance. I have installed Kamailio on my CentOS box & now going to start to configure it in order to complete the above requirements, so any links or any refferals will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Faisal Rehman