[SR-Users] SIP problems using a comrex Access

Andy Bosley andy.bosley at bbc.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 10:21:39 CET 2012

Hi Support,

We have a comrex access unit that we have previously successfully used
for connections using your SIP service. For some reason now though, we
can no longer get the unit to work. We know the username (LCR.ACCESS1)
is ok as we can access the account through the website. However,
entering the same details in to the comrex fails. The comrex status
displays "OFFLINE (Registering)" and does not get any further. Is it
possible for you to check that the account is ok and that the unit has
successfully been authenticated.

regards

Andy

Andy Bosley