[SR-Users] loose_route() with pre-loaded Route in ACK

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 1 00:44:00 CET 2012

On 02/29/2012 09:34 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Maybe you can catch the ACK before loose_route check with
> if (ACK && has_totag() && uri=myself) {
>   # use load-balancer logic ...
> }

This, and an rr-param to manually distinguish between hop-by-hop and
end-to-end messages in case the Route header holds an fqdn instead of an
IP will hopefully do the trick (I'm not using aliases or a domain table
on the lb, but I can put some hints into rr-headers and check for them
after loose_route()).

Andreas